Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hello :)


Am I the twisted one or just the lost one?
Am I the smart one or the naive one?
Am I cold or just plain scared?
Am I peaceful both inside and outside?
Am I sad to have lost or happy to have regained?
Am I so sulky that I don’t know how to smile?
Am I not as vanilla as I think I am?
Am I actually an impatient driver?
Am I even bothered by any of these questions?

I think not. But it is random food for thought. Keeps me entertained on days like these.
To be honest, I am not bothered by anyone’s perception. At least not bothered enough to action a change in behaviour.
I do feel. I do get hurt. I do like happiness. I sure am rude and blunt. And it’s all in good spirit. It’s how I am wired.
Trust we are good J

3 comments:

  1. You are not vanilla my friend.. not at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess i am happy to hear that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahha I agree with Ghetto! You're the most sorted AND fucked up person I have ever met.

    ReplyDelete