Thursday, September 1, 2011

I have no title...


When the prefect ends, what do we get?
Do we realise that it was not so perfect after all...
Do we try and be enthusiastic about the current not-so-perfect?
What is perfect anyway?
I used to think it’s a state of mind. But now I am convinced it’s a habit.
If I am relatively happy, and I stay that way for a fair amount of time, then I will probably call it perfect.
We are scared to let go of this perfect. Not because we won’t be happy again.
But may be because we are scared to invest the ‘habitual time’ in it, all over again!

I am happy today. Not jumpy happy. But ‘at peace’ happy.
So many things and so many people to be thanked for this.
Especially my stupid birthday :P

P.S. – That Girl in Yellow Boots out tomorrow. Disturbing yet a very interesting watch!



2 comments:

  1. I'm here and I'm reading.....;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about the happy state which one is perpetually in ?... 3 large jack daniels and one is happy

    ReplyDelete