Saturday, September 10, 2011

And then there were these...


  • A long rainy Sunday with DDLJ on the television
  • The perfect shrug that goes with most office-unfriendly shirts
  • The possibility of Goa. Yet again.
  • Strawberry yogurt + Modern Family
  • Knowing that work will be busier than ever
  • Blasting ‘Switty Switty’ on random evenings
  • Mommy’s perfected bread-pulao
  • Finding that lost white shirt after an entire year
  • Smell of a new book on my bedside stand
  • Hugging the same old friends
  • Big fat yearbook!
  • Adu chatting with the fish in my room
  • The snooze phenomena
  • And...the waves in my hair



P.S. – I have dreaded and loved my ride back home for this entire Ganpati time. I love to see the beautifully lit city, the disco music blasting from within pandals or even right next to my cab. But I have underestimated my travel time, each time L
Will the rains really go away with the Raja ? Rains make September look pretty. I say stay till October at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment