Friday, November 19, 2010

Chheeeee :(

It was officially the worst day of my life. I woke up knowing it’s a rotten day. Nothing was right. Nothing was on time. I over-slept. Yet dint get good sleep. Everyone cancelled on me. Or even worse, kept me waiting till the ninth hour and THEN cancelled on me.
I dint feel like working the minute I entered office. Not to mention, it was one of the rare days with crazy amount of work. Was out all day, travelling in the crazy traffic and heat. Only to reach a destination and...Wait for it, wait for it, and yes. Keep fucking waiting for it!

My back will break into little pieces that I could play with very soon. My eye doctor needs to look into my eyes. But I wouldn’t let him. If I don’t visit the travel guy's office now, my parents will LITERALLY drag me there. And if I don’t dine at home on yet another occasion, I will proudly carry stale lunch the next day.

However, on this joke of a bad day; (joke because a lot of people face genuinely serious hardships on a daily basis) I still had suicidal tendencies. I was looking at my machine in office, crying all the while. I was also hiding my face because people around me would think I am crack. I was actually googling ‘reasons for suicide’ and for the first time agreeing with the term suicide even. Yuck. For a mere 24 hours of bad time. I just believed in the horridness of this day from the bottom of my heart.

However, not much of it is left now. Dear tomorrow: please arrive faster. Till then, happy whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment