Thursday, November 18, 2010

I. Love. You.

When was the last time you told someone you love them. Like mean it when you say it?

I haven’t been able to my parents till date, though I love them the most. I wonder why it is so difficult. In this case, I think I am just shy. Which is funny. Because I am not shy to be the worst behaved child in front of them, or wearing what I want to before getting out of the house. Yet, this obvious emotion remains unsaid. And I say it so often to some of my close friends, some other family members, and a lot of closed ones.

It feels so good to be able to love someone. And to let that person know that. At that point it doesn’t matter what that person says in return. I was not a very loving person always. I couldn’t care less about emotions in life when I was younger. Everything was just a task/challenge. Nobody mattered much. I dint have the closest friends. Which is why, even today, I am not the most open person around. My mother calls me ‘snooty-faced Veronica’.

However, now I don’t think twice before letting people know how I feel. At least not when I feel love :) Though sometimes I do think twice – for the fear of people replying: How high are you? Wrong message? But then go ahead anyway.

So the point of this post is: To NOT be a sulk pot. It’s worth nothing. Even if someone doesn’t love you as much as you do, say you love them. Say it a lot. Make someone smile :) Become a Betty, and not silly Veronica.

Though I will be a loser and use this platform to tell my parents how much I love them. Knowing very well, they will never read this. Also tell some others, of which some already know, others maybe not,

Babay – You are Super ! Simbly superb.
Pista – You don’t even know what you are capable of :)
Tauji – Only person I fear because of so much love.
Adu, Rohan – What do I say. I could eat you’ll up.
Surbhi mera Bhai – Love you.
Bubbles – Sorry and Thank you. For everything.
Sanjaya Ma’am – You make wisdom seem like a piece of cake.
Ankuram – I know you will never go away.
Chandu – Come back please. I want a tight Hug.
Harshad Sir – Love you Sir.
Mahila Mandal – Kya hoga tumhare bina.
Kunj-O-Rani – Tu bhaut sahi hai yaar. Pura paagal hai.
Sam, Droo, Alpy, Gosu, Vadhani, Doshi, Bhavin Sir – Friends 101.
Youngistan – Mwaaah.
Ghetto, Handa - Oops! I know you know it.
Mehta – Item. Mwaah.
Gauri, Conrad, Gladys, Neeraj, Vikram, Amit, Harsh, Shana, Shively, Sheel – Hell became Heaven.

Ok now, bye. Go say 'I love you' to whosoever you feel. I will complete my list.




4 comments:

  1. One couldn't agree more ... Love is always suppose to be unconditional .. A point will come in life where one will not wait to be loved back and that my friend u have achieved unconditional love. Somethings are right and somethings are wrong but loving someone unconditional is always right....

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog is playing tricks on u :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You call yourself rapchikmaal :O
    and what tricks? i am an emotional person ;)

    ReplyDelete