Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You and I

I lie, because that’s what you like to hear. I smile, because you make me smile. I talk, because you have nothing to say. I listen, because you are beautiful. I sleep, because you help me rest. You sleep, because you are tired. Of life. I live, because that’s what I know. You exist, in my world. I play, because it helps. You play, because it helps lose weight. You work, because you love to work. I work, only sometimes for the love of it. You drink, I get drunk. I drink, I see you high. I cry, you look away. You cry? Not when I look. You drive, I fall in love. I drive, you grin. I sit, you leave. You leave, I leave. You yell, I cry. I cry, you yell. You feed, I eat. I fall in love all over again. I clean, because I like it. You clean, because I like it. Will you and I make it ?

5 comments:

  1. Awww so sweet! Could totally imagine the two of you :) Make it? You'll rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhhhh very cute post!!!!! will frame it and put in ur room( after marriage)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why will you give me my post on my wedding. you will write one and give.

    ReplyDelete